CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthday = Girl's Night Out :)

Last night, some of my friends from work and I went to dinner and a movie to celebrate Tacy's birthday. A few of us have gotten to be pretty good friends and we try to do stuff together outside of work, so a birthday was the perfect excuse :) We went to the Pizza Factory for dinner. I had never been there, but it was SO good! The breadsticks are to die for, and the pizza is amazing. Then we went to see the movie He's Just Not That Into You. It was a little different than what I was expecting, but it was a cute movie. I don't know that it will be one that I watch over and over, however. But it was a fun night. After 4 long work days and one long school day, it was good to go out and take a break!


Nikki, me, Tacy (the birthday girl), and Rachel

0 comments: