CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Birthday Fun!

Monday afternoon, Tanna took me to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen for my birthday. I hadn't been there in forever and it was soo good! It was nice to just be able to sit and talk for a little bit. Even though we're roommates, we both have pretty crazy schedules and hardly ever see each other.

Tanna and I


I haven't cared much about my birthday this year, so I wasn't really planning on doing anything too special. But I have some pretty stubborn friends who didn't think that was such a great idea. So Melissa took me to lunch (sorry, no pictures) and then later that night, Tanna planned a little dessert night and had everyone come over. She made a cake and we had some other little snacks out. It ended up being way fun and I was able to see a few people I haven't seen in a while! I don't have pictures of everyone, but here are a few from the night.

Rachel, me, Nikki and Tacy


Dave, me Chad and Rod


Taya and I


Milinh and I


It was way fun, and even with only a few hours of sleep I still managed to make it (almost... only 4 hours left) through a 12 hour day of school and do well on my test today!!

0 comments: