CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Girl's Night

It's been a while since the girl's have been able to get together, so we decided to have a little Halloween party. We decorated haunted houses, carved pumpkins, ate food, and just had girl talk. It was so fun and relaxing to just hang out and have fun.


The food table :)
Decorating haunted houses (L to R: me, Jessica, Becca, Amanda)


Carving pumpkins (L to R: Kelsey, Amanda)
Kelsey and her pumpkin

Kelsey and I had a little too much fun shopping for the party - we even bought Halloween pants...

2 comments:

Susie said...

It so fun to see pictures of you guys- I miss you all LOTS!

Taya said...

Hey! I am a girl and I wasn't invited to girls night! Rude!!! Can you please not discriminate against married girls? Golly! Haha I am glad you had a fun night. Love you