CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

We Like to Party!

I'm a little behind, but last weekend 2 girls in our ward had their "golden birthdays". So they had a big party, which we had to dress up in black and white for. It was pretty fun. They rented out the clubhouse and had food, "mocktails", lots of balloons, dancing, and fun stuff. One of the girls' hair caught on fire when she was blowing out her candles... luckily it was put out quick. We didn't stay the whole time, but it was fun dressing up and getting out for a little bit!


Me, Kelsey and Tanna before the party

1 comments:

danielle bailey said...

I love the Halloween pants. Sorry I missed your call, we'll talk soon. I keep forgetting Amanda is up there. I wish I was at your girl's night, it looked more fun than our night, just kidding, we had a great Halloween.