CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nanny Diaries

I finally downloaded my pictures to my computer from this summer so far. At the end of May, I moved in with my cousin, Kendi, her husband, Scott, and their 3 kids, Lindsey, 7, Kalli, 5, and Sydney, 2, to nanny for them for a few months. It really was so much fun! We watched movies, played games, went to lunch, had cooking class, went to the aquarium, had a lemonade stand, and did a lot of fun things. We had lots of fun and funny moments and a bunch of cute pictures. Here are a few...



Kalli, Sydney, and Lindsey


Craft Day




Kalli painting the lemonade stand sign




Lindsey painting the lemonade stand sign





At Temple Square in Salt Lake



Touching the sting rays at The Living Planet Aquarium

At the aquarium

0 comments: