CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boom, Boom... Baby! (as said by Megan)

My dad and brother and I went to the shooting range this morning over in Brea. It was way fun. I have shot a gun before but I had never done it in a shooting range. It's a pretty cool set up. You attach your target to these clip things and then move the clips back as far as you want them and then you shoot. We started with an actual target-shaped thing and then changed them to a diagram of a man. Different areas on the body are worth different points. We shot 2 different guns that my dad brought - one was a revolver and I'm not sure what the other one was... it was the kind that the police use. The revolver is so much heavier!! It was pretty cool to finally get the hang of it!

Shootin the revolver

My target when I was done... not bad for the first time using a target!
Brandon shooting his revolver

My dad shooting the police gun

2 comments:

Blume Bunch said...

Man, Id be afraid to come around your house at the wrong time of night....BAM :)

The Dwelley's said...

You guys are finding lots of fun things to do. But, that activity wasn't good for a no armed woman. :)