CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Boredom...

So I really have nothing to write about. I guess that's not true. What I really meant was that I have no new pictures to post. I have been slacking when it comes to taking pictures. But here goes...

So I moved home for the summer and so far have been enjoying it. I miss the beach so much in Utah!! So it's nice to be able to go whenever I want to. It's weird being home tho. I will only be here for 5 weeks or so - that is such an awkward time frame. It's too short to really get involved in anything, like get a job or volunteer for something, but it's too long to just be on vacation. We try to think of things to do, but sometimes it gets redundant. And plus, we are trying to not spend any money. So if you have fun any ideas, let me know!! Or if anyone needs babysitting, I would love to do that too!!

So maybe I really do have nothing to write about cause I can't think of anything else right now. But hopefully something fun will happen that I can write about!!

3 comments:

Blume Bunch said...

HELLLOOOO!!! Come babysit! WE NEED YOU ! :) whats your number hahahaha

Blume Bunch said...

you can come out EVERY day :)

The Dwelley's said...

Your so funny. Your the only person I know that asks to babysit. We find out tonight when we get to start moving in so I'll be giving you and Megan a call. :)