CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Well, I made my first meal tonight! It actually turned out much better than I thought it would and I thought it was way easy. I made chicken enchiladas and I was anxious to see how they would turn out, considering I have never made them before and I was having people over. I have a biology test tomorrow so two guys from my class came over and had dinner with us and then the 3 of us walked to the library to study for a few hours. Then we came back to my house for brownies. It ended up being a good night, despite the fact that I'm way nervous about the test tomorrow.
I picked up a disposable camera today so I will start taking pictures and get them up soon. Sorry for the delay... I'm workin on it!
I realize this entry is short, but I'm exhausted so I'm off to bed. I'll update later!

1 comments:

Susie said...

Good job with the dinner- I didn't learn to cook...oh wait, I still don't know how to cook!!