CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

So after 3 weeks, I decided that a 7 AM institute class was way too early. So yesterday I switched it to Wednesday nights at 7 PM. Mataya (my roommate), Chrissy Wishart, Jessica Burnham and I are all in the same class. Tonight was my first night and I think I am really going to enjoy going. The class is Teachings of the Living Prophets and I think I am going to learn a lot from it. I am looking forward to discussing General Conference in class when that time comes.
I made meal #2 tonight - Cabbage Salad. It turned out pretty good. I didn't have class til 12 today so I decided to get up this morning and make dinner so we could eat when Mataya got home from work. So everything else was done and I start making the dressing and realize I didn't have one of the ingredients. So I had to go to the store in the middle of making dinner... which annoyed me to no end. But it all turned out great. Tomorrow night is BBQ beef sandwiches :)
If anyone has good recipies, give me a call... I would love some ideas!!

2 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

This is great practice for married life since you are going to be married in a year. :) I have a super easy very good recipe for a burrito Casserole. Give me your e-mail and I'll send it to you.

Susie said...

So I'm excited to hear about institute! I need to post pictures from last night- Megan got a pie in the face!