CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

I cannot believe I have been in Utah for 3 weeks already! Time is going by so fast! But things are going well. All of my roommates have moved in now and we all get along pretty well. Mataya moved in a week ago and Karissa moved in on Monday. Liz and I have been here for a while already. I don't see Liz or Karissa much because they are working and going to school so they are gone a lot. But Mataya and I have been hanging out quite a bit and have gotten close already. She is such a sweet girl. As soon as I get my camera fixed I will post some pictures of the apartment and my roommates.
The social scene of college is starting now. I went out on a double date Tuesday night. Karissa and her boyfriend and his roommate and I went to a movie. It was pretty fun. Then on Thursday night, our ward had an "ice cream social". Our bishopric went to the creamery and bought ice cream and we all just hung out and ate. It was fun to get to know some people in the ward on a more casual basis.
This weekend, Mataya and I drove up to Kaysville to watch my cousin's 3 girls while her and her husband are out of town. We're havin a blast. We had a picnic lunch at the park today, Kalli has a soccer game at 4 and then we are having a pizza and movie night tonight. I have to admit... it feels kinda strange driving 3 kids around in a mini van...
O and speaking of kids... I will be an aunt in December! My half brother Ryan and his wife are pregnant with a little girl. I am so excited to spoil her :)

1 comments:

Susie said...

Yeah! You updated your blog! I've been meaning to text you all weekend but it was crazy as usual. Get your camera going so we can see some pictures. I'll be back up the 21st for the BYU-AFA game so we'll see you then-maybe your mom will send you a treat! Miss you!