CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

This past week has been a pretty good week... Except for Monday. The weekend was relatively calm. I spent Saturday out in Salt Lake visiting the Johnson's. We went to the park, colored some pictures, made some iron-bead masterpieces, and went to their ward bbq. Sunday was church. After church I picked up Mataya from the airport and later that night we all went to ward prayer. We were going to have a game night at our apartment Sunday night, but after realizing that we had no games, we decided to postpone it until next Sunday. Monday was a rough day. I had a cold shower, burned my hand on the straightener, and no matter how hard I tried, I could NOT concentrate in any of my classes. Just one of those days, I guess! Then as I was doing the dishes, I cut my finger and couldn't get it to stop bleeding. Then my roommate called me and told me that my car had been booted downstairs in our parking garage (long story)... but the guy was still there so if I hurried down, he would take the boot off. So I ran downstairs with a towel around my bleeding finger, and had to pay $50 to get the boot off. Provo parking is brutal!!! That night was FHE. For those of you who don't already know this, I was called to be the leader of my FHE group. My co-leader's name is Eric and I think he will be fun to work with. FHE went really well right up until the very end. We had brownies and milk for refreshments. And that would have been great except for the fact that the milk was expired and tasted horrible! I took a drink and had to try not to spit it out all over the place. When I asked if anyone else thought it tasted funny, they said yes but they were all waiting for someone else to say something! Thankfully we had another gallon and served that. Well, as you may know... sour milk doesn't settle well, so I ended up getting sick and was up all night. Why I was the only one who got sick remains a mystery. But Monday is over now and for that I am grateful and today is proving to be a perfectly normal day. Knock on wood!
O ya... I'm blonde now! I got my hair done and I decided it was time for a change. So I went blonde. It's not too blonde, and she weaved it into my brown color. I will put up pictures as soon as I can!
Word of the day: RINGXIETY. Yes, that is a real word. The definition is hearing a cell phone ring or feeling it vibrate when it isn't ringing or vibrating. I am doing a short presentation on it in Biology tomorrow. It should be interesting!

4 comments:

Hailey said...

It sounds like you are enjoying the Provo life. I had my car booted once too. I really don't miss Provo parking. Brian would love to help with your paper, just send it to brian@mcmconsult.com. I can't wait to see pictures of your blonde hair! Craziness!

Susie said...

Love the milk story- so I can just imagine you spewing it all over the place!! Post a picture of your hair- I'm dying to see it. We aren't coming this weekend- Lynn's been in Colorado and getting home late tonight- he needs the weekend at home! Miss you

Stacy said...

Shanna! Hows college? I hope you are having fun!

tHe WaRnEr FaMiLy said...

wow shanna i feel bad for u and u write alot!!!!i miss you so much!! my blog is www.ansleywarnerfabone1996.blgospot.com just to let you know if i hadnt already told you.

Ansley Warner