CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Well, tomorrow we leave Idaho and make the 5 hour drive back to Utah...Won't that be fun?? It's crazy how fast time flies. But I'm excited. I move in and will be on my own in 2 days!! Weird... O by the way, for those of you who know him, my brother Ryan and his wife Kelli are pregnant with their first child. She is due December 20th. It's a little girl!! We are all so excited for the new addition to the family. I will be an aunt now! It's pretty cool to say that, if I do say so myself. I'll post some pictures when she is born...Hopefully I will have figured out how to do it by then! I'm slightly technologically challenged... We'll see how it goes!

1 comments:

Katie Dunn said...

Hey...I am so excited that you have a blog! yay. Check mine out at k-dunn.blogspot.com...hope everything is going good for you!