CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

K, so I really have no idea what I'm doing on this thing. It will take me a while to figure it all out... Sorry! Well, I'm in Idaho at my grandparents house til Sunday. Then Monday I will move into my apartment and Wednesday I will start school! It's all a little scary, but I'm sure it will be just fine! It was pretty hard to pack my entire life in a few boxes and drive away. But now that that part is over, it should be smooth sailing... At least I hope! Well, I've been in the car for 2 days now and I'm exhausted so I'm gonna go. I'll get on soon and update you on my life changes!

2 comments:

Megan said...

heyyy siss!
so i dont really know how to use this so im just kinda playin around! but basically im gunna miss you like ccrrazzzyyyy while your gone! its going to be weird. so uh other than texting, talking, IMing, and emailing here is another way we can stay in touch. haha. anyway this will be fun im excited!

love you bunches ♥♥♥

love your fav sister,
Meggie

Megan said...

haha ppsshh i cant forget about my favorite sister...you know cuz i have so many more! haha. but i wil for sure call you everyyyddayyy and you can listen to all my high school drama! hehe. wont that be funn!! :)
and you better not forget about me either punk!

love youuuuuuuuuuuuu
meg