CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

College!! Holy cow... It's crazy! But I love it. My first day was a little... should we say overwhelming...intimidating? Yes. There are SO many more people than high school. But it's awesome. And I am continually amazed by the mountains. Haha. I'm not real used to looking out my window and seeing them! It's beautiful. I can't wait til they're covered in snow... kinda. But anyways. I love my classes and my teachers. It's funny how I actually ENJOY going to school now. I will go to my ward for the first time on Sunday so we'll see how that goes. It should be good. So far I only have one roommate who has moved in. Her name is Liz. She is way sweet. She is a year older and goes to UVSC as well so she has been able to help me figure out what I'm doing. We have a lot in common, which should be a good thing. O, I payed my first bill yesterday... that was weird. Never done that before. But it wasn't so bad! There are so many things I had never noticed before. I had no idea my parents did that much for me! I had to go buy a cable cord for my internet by myself!! Never done that either! Haha. But I am loving the independence. Although I did just realize for the first time the other day that no one is here to tell me to go to school. I actually have to do that for myself. Kinda hard sometimes when your laying in bed and the alarm goes off. But it's all working out. Well, I've got an English essay to finish... WOOHOO!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yo! i keep trying man but it wont let me sign in lame!!! but imma try!!

The Dwelley's said...

We miss you here. Last Sunday at church Katelyn asked, "Where's Shanna?" I told her you were in Utah now. She said, "No, Shanna at my house." She misses you lots. It's good to hear you are doing so well. I love your blog I'm glad your doing one.