CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Well it's been a while since I've written anything and so much has happened. I spent General Conference weekend in Salt Lake and it snowed all day Saturday! It was so fun.

I didn't have school last Thursday or Friday because of Fall Break so I went back out to Salt Lake to spend a few days with the Johnson's. The girls and I had so much fun. We made some cute Halloween crafts. I took some pictures and will post those soon.

Last weekend, Mataya, Sarah, Mike and I all drove to Las Vegas to meet up with Mataya's and Sarah's families and to go to the BYU vs. UNLV game. We left Friday afternoon, got there and went to the fireside that the players and their families have the night before the game. A few of the players and the coach and his wife spoke. It was a good meeting. After that, we went to Chili's for dinner. Saturday we went to Circus Circus for a little while with Sarah's family and rode all the rides there. Then we went back to the hotel, got ready and went to the game. When the game was over, a group of about 15 of us went to In-N-Out for dinner and then went to the Stratosphere and going on the Big Shot ride at the very top. It was SO high, but way fun. Sunday we drove home. The drive that normally takes about 4 1/2 hours ended up taking us 6! We had the craziest thing happen on the drive. We were driving up the highway and all of the sudden, the cars in front of us start to swerve. Then we see a car coming straight for us, going on the wrong side of the highway! It was a good thing Mike is a good driver and got out of the way in time!

This week has been crazy so far - tons of homework, studying, and tests. And something going on every night of the week - FHE, Institute, visiting teaching, study sessions, Halloween parties - it's endless. And to think that when I moved up, I was worried about being bored!

I finally took my camera in to get the pictures developed. It will be ready on Friday so I'll have pictures up by this weekend!

QUOTE FOR THE WEEK: "Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless." -Mother Teresa

0 comments: