CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

College Life

I forgot how much I love college life until I came back. I miss being home too, but it's so fun up here! There is always something going on and never enough sleep! But it really is such a fun time of life.

My roommate Tanna and I had some of our guy friends from our ward over for dinner last week. We made lasagna, rolls, salad, and Italian soda for drinks. It was so fun! They are really sweet and super funny! The next night, they brought us each a bouquet of flowers and a thank you card! It was so sweet. We have had the flowers on our table ever since.



Thursday night, my cousin Glenn sang at this place called Muse Music. It's like this little cafe/performance place. Tanna, Kelsey and I went to watch. He was the first one and got about a half hour to sing. There were 3 people after him, but we didn't stay for any of them. I was able to see some of my other cousins there that I haven't seen in a while - it was fun to see them. After the performance, we went back to my apartment and made cookies (for no reason other than just to make them), and watched Enchanted... I know - totally a kid's movie, but we love it!

Glenn singing


Kelsey and I


Tanna and I
Friday night, the 3 of us again went to the annual Rock the Block party that they have in the Cafe Rio parking lot. There are usually tons of people there and they have a live band and stuff. It's pretty fun. But it was getting cold and there were too many people there, so we only stayed for about an hour. But I did run into a bunch of people who I haven't seen yet since I've been back, so it was good!

Kelsey, Tanna, and I on the way to Rock the Block

0 comments: