CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Spring... and other Randomness...

I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am for spring to come!!! I loved the snow for a while, but now I'm just ready to be warm. Yesterday I was actually able to wear a short sleeve shirt and not worry about a jacket! It was so nice. The last few days have been beautiful. I don't know what it is about good weather but for some reason in just makes me so happy. Hopefully it will stay nice!! Although the weather forecast for today is rain/snow... Can we ever get a break?!? O well, just a few more weeks...

Last night, 2 of my friends from home 3 other girls and I made dinner at Jessica's house and hung out there for a little while. Then the other 3 girls left and Jess, Chrissy and I were going to go out to Salt Lake and see a movie that started at 9:30, but Jess had to finish a paper before we could go anywhere... So needless to say, we missed the movie. But we just went to Blockbuster and rented a movie, made a stop at the store and got some food and ice cream and headed back to Chrissy's for the movie. It was fun to be with girls from home. It kinda made me feel like I was in high school again.

















Jess being studious and writing her paper... Maybe I should take some lessons...







Chrissy catching up on the latest fashions. I actually have no idea what she was reading.















And then there's me being my usual self... drunk. Ha! Just kidding... It's just sparkling cider, mom, I promise :)

2 comments:

Roger and Kari said...

I am the same way... there really is nothing that compares to a beautiful sunny day. I guess that is why I got sent to AZ on my mission. Love you, Miss you!

danielle bailey said...

I wish I could've seen that game. I love volleyball, and I wish I were playing any kind of soccer! Enjoy it while you still can. miss you.