CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban concert!

Last Thursday, my sister and I had the opportunity to go to a Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban concert at the Honda Center. We sat up in the last section, but since it's not that big of a place, the seats were still pretty good. And my camera has good zoom :) It was an amazing concert and they both sounded so good live!!

Carrie Underwood

Keith Urban
This is a video of the song they sang together in the middle of the show. I had never heard it before, but it's a good song. They were so fun to watch together. Sorry about the video taping job. It's hard with just a camera all the way zoomed in!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I am so jealous. I Wanted to go so bad! I love both of them.

The Dwelley's said...

That sounds like a fun sister night. Everyone needs that every once and awhile.

danielle bailey said...

ok. now I know who keith Urban is, I thought that's who I had pictured in my mind. See, I'm not that dumb in the country music world. That Ellen clip just made my day, I was crying from laughing so hard, I love her. It was great to see you!!