CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

America's Prom Queen... KATELYN!!



So the girl in the picture with me, Katelyn, is one of my best friends. She is such a sweetheart with an amazing personality. And there's this show on ABC Family on Monday nights (I'm not sure what time.. It's different here). It's called America's Prom Queen. It's kind of a cheesy show - lots of high school drama. But Katelyn is on it! I seriously love watching it because it's so funny. At the end, America votes for who they think America's prom queen should be. I know it's lame, but turn it on and watch it if you have a chance! And vote for Katelyn!!

1 comments:

danielle bailey said...

those are some weird comments, I got one too. I think junk mail has invaded blogs somehow. I can honestly say you have the most interesting dating life out of anyone I have ever known. I'm glad you're having fun, and your faces actually look pretty good considering. You just missed Jon putting Carley's Christmas dress on Jensen ( he won't go to bed) complete with a headband (he loves to wear about 10 at a time). he looked pretty cute, it was like a preview of Carley in a year. see ya