CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY <3

Happy Valentine's Day to you all. Or Happy Singles Awareness Day, whichever you prefer. So funny story about my day... Due to the fact that I don't have a Valentine, I was supposed to babysit tonight to allow some friends to go out for the night. But, I didn't end up doing that because they all got sick last night. Soooo... I decided to settle in for a night by myself and just get some things done that I have been putting off... like laundry. And dishes. So I was doing the dishes and there was a knock at the door. I go to answer it and there are 2 good looking men standing there in suits with a rose and a stick of Laffy Taffy. They introduce themselves and tell me that they are my home teachers and give me the rose and the candy. I invited them in for a minute and we were just talking and getting to know each other, when one of them asks me to go to the stake Valentines dance. Let me just give you a visual.... I am in blue sweat pants, a gray UVU sweatshirt, minimal make-up, and my hair is up on top of my head in the messiest bun you've ever seen. He says he's leaving in ten minutes to go to the dance. Not happening!!!! Had I maybe had an hour to get ready and a day to shop for an outfit, I totally would have gone. But I didn't. It was a nice gesture though.


But anyways... I hope you all enjoyed your Valentines Day!!! Love you all! <3

4 comments:

Blume Bunch said...

Thats cute......he could have been the "one" !!! :) ahhahaa.

jeny said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog. We are in St. George. So if you ever need to break up that SUPER long drive to CA, you are more that welcome to spend the night. KIT:)

jeny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.