CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Winter!

So it seems that winter has finally come here in Utah. I woke up this morning to a weather forecast of 27 degrees as the high today. I loved it, but this means I will have to do some shopping :) O well.

Thanksgiving break was nice. Very relaxing and it was good to see people that I haven't seen in a few months.

The semester is coming to an end and the stress is comin on. I have a ten page research paper due on Monday, and three finals to start studying for. It will be a very interesting few weeks. Can you die from stress?? I hope not...

Well, I am an aunt now!! My half-brother's wife Kelli had the baby. It was a little girl and they named her Kayden McKenzie. She was three weeks early so she was only 5 lbs but there were no complications and bot Kelli and Kayden are doing well. I will get to see them after Christmas, so I am excited about that. And excited to spoil her!!

Well it's my night for dinner tomorrow so I need to go do a little grocery shopping!

0 comments: