CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Welcome to College...

So I've decided that all my teachers got together and decided to make everything due in the same week!! Ok... so maybe that's a little dramatic, but still- I'm pretty sure that's what happened. And here is why I think that: I have a math test tomorrow, math midterm Monday and Tuesday, english paper due and psychology test Wednesday, and biology test Thursday. Plus the normal amounts reading and homework. I don't know who my teachers think they are- they act like it's their job to teach us or something... Welcome to college...

But life is great. I'm still loving it up here and keeping very busy, which is good. FHE is going well- we combined with some other groups and went ice skating last week and are having a Halloween party this Monday. I'm excited for that. We're going to carve pumpkins, watch a Halloween movie and eat lots of yummy food :) And have a lesson of course. I'll let ya know how that goes.

I finally got around to getting a gym pass this week. I got 5 free sessions with a personal trainer so I'm looking forward to that. My first session is Thursday morning at 8... A little early, but that's ok. Gotta keep the "freshman 15" off!!

Only 22 days and I'll be home for Thanksgiving!! But who's counting??? As much as I love it up here, it will be nice to come home for a little bit. I think after just over 2 months, it's finally starting to hit me that I'm all the way in Utah... I think maybe the cold weather and snow might have something to do with it...

Being away from home has definitely taught me many important things. For example: there are 2 things in this world that never seem to stop. Laundry and dishes. I'm sure there are other things, but these are the things I have noticed. You can get all caught up on laundry in a day, but as soon as you go to bed, there is more laundry to do. Same with dishes. I think maybe I'll just stop eating and wear the same clothes for a week at a time.

Well, study break is over. Better get back to cursing my teachers... (OOPS- did I say that out loud??)What I meant was- doing some homework!!

3 comments:

Blume Bunch said...

So your life sounds so fun right now! i wish i could go back up there and play too.....
and craig thinks you have UTAH HAIR! :)
glad you found us on the blog thing.....im retarded with it too. Maybe well see you at one of these holidays coming up????

Stacy said...

I have to agree with the Laundry and Dishes. I have come to hate dishes since i have been married. GOod luck with that!

The Dwelley's said...

yeah!!! 22 days. A week vacation goes by so fast. I hope we get to see you. Your mom can do your laundry and dishes while your here so you'll get a week off.:)